Sound Therapy is a very powerful form of energy that helps us rebalance our bodies energy frequency.
It can help us recognise and release things that we are holding onto, reconnect to our true self’s and become one with the universe, and it can even activate spiritual awakening.
It is a sacred tool that has been used for centuries in Eastern Society, which is now becoming a lot more popular in Western society.
There are a numerous amount of benefits from sound energy medicine which are:
- Decreases pain both physiological and Psychological.
- Decreases anxiety and stress, fatigue and depression, nausea and headaches.
- Decreases blood pressure and stimulates blood circulation.
- Slows heart rate.
- Slows respiration rate and normalises the breath.
- Relaxes the muscles.
- Changes viscosity of phlegm in lungs.
- Skin surface massage and deep tissue massage.
- Deep massage of intestines (often resulting improvement of constipation)
- Reduces stress-hormone levels (Cortisol, Beta-endorphin and ACTH).
- Improves reproduction function.
Here is a list of health conditions that have had positive results:
- Cancer and Leukaemia
- Pain and Anxiety
- Alzheimers disease
- Heel Spurs
- Circulation and blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
There are 2 types of this therapy.
This is more physical form of healing. An actual massage. It has been proven that the vibrations of the bowl can go even further than a deep tissue massage to get to un wanted tension.
The sound bath is more holistic form of healing. It is very powerful on the mind, body and soul.
If you do have any metal in the body, a pace maker or any heart problems you can not get a sound massage, only a sound bath.
What to expect in a session
People experience different things. Each person is different and needs healing in different ways.
Here is a list of possibilities that could happen during a session:
- Have visions like seeing colours, shapes and going in a dream like state
- Shake (which is a sign of negative energy releasing from you)
- Cry due to trauma that has been brought up. This can even be trauma that you don’t remember
- Spiritual awakening
What might happen after a session
You’re going to received a healing session. So you will either release negativity energy, unblocked chakras or any un wanted tension or something else depending on what your intensions are and what you’re going though. So expect there to be some kind of after effect.
Here is a list of what some people experience after a session:
- Cold like symptom
- Feeling a bit shaken
- Uplifted and refreshed
- Clearer mind
After a session you will be given a practise to follow in order to help the healing process.
It’s vital that you do the practises given to you. These could be breathing exercises to little stretches, depending on what you’re in need of healing.
Also you will need to drink lots of water to help flush out negativity.
I’m here to help you.
Please remember that I am not a medical practitioner. I do not offer medical advice. I offer healing complimentary therapy, which helps a person’s energy to stimulate health-promoting mechanisms and restore the body’s natural state of well-being. I do not attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure illness.
If you are worried or have serious concern of your physical or mental health, contact your GP for help.